Our healthcare research enables public and private sector healthcare providers and policy makers to improve patient services using a range of techniques.
From cancer awareness studies, stop smoking campaigns to mystery shopping and patient satisfaction surveys we adapt our research methods to suit the needs of the patient or potential customer.
Our healthcare research services allow you to:
- Assess the impact of new products and services
- Test perceptions of health provision to increase awareness and take up
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Engage employees in decision making
- Target hard to reach customer groups
For more information please contact:
Kerry Watson - Director
Tel: 01904 632039
Qa’s study of the impact on tourism to the North York Moors of a proposed York Potash mine development is now publicly available. More...
Lancashire County Council has commissioned Qa to survey childminders and parents. More...