Parent And Families Research
Our long track record of conducting parent and family based research means we have honed specific techniques to allow public, private and voluntary sector organisations to understand how best to reach this audience.
We have specialist researchers experienced in engaging with parents and families from all backgrounds on subjects that range from accessing childcare to buying the right products that meet their values and budgets.
Our parent and families research and insight services allow you to:
- Understand parental demand for family based products and services
- Test new products and services aimed at babies, toddlers and young children
- Evaluate the impact of projects, programmes and campaigns
- Deliver effective Childcare Sufficiency Assessments
- Engage childcare providers to improve services for families
For more information please contact:
Kerry Watson - Director
Tel: 01904 632039
Qa’s study of the impact on tourism to the North York Moors of a proposed York Potash mine development is now publicly available. More...
Lancashire County Council has commissioned Qa to survey childminders and parents. More...