Business And Skills Research
We provide specialist research and evaluation services to organistations seeking to understand the opinion of businesses.
Our practical and innovative business and skills research techniques, developed over fifteen years, have enabled national, regional and local government agencies and private sector companies to improve their products and services to meet the demanding and diverse needs of UK enterprises.
Our business research services enable you to:
- Improve business support services in line with employer requirements
- Understand key skills gaps according to business perceptions
- Identify the barriers and triggers to sustainable business growth
- Recognise the drivers and messages that influence business purchasing decisions
- Evaluate the impact of programmes and marketing campaigns aimed at supporting businesses
For more information contact:
Michael Fountain - Research Director
Tel: 01904 632039
Qa’s study of the impact on tourism to the North York Moors of a proposed York Potash mine development is now publicly available. More...
Lancashire County Council has commissioned Qa to survey childminders and parents. More...